sedriously dude, i saw db execute 2 backflips. amazing. the second one, he was so close to riding out the landing. and yeah, enderzero did eat some of this boots- there's a little chunk taken out by the toe. it was probably tastier than the food at arai.

What I saw from the side of the kicker was the first attempt. Very close and just didnt quite have his weight ballanced on the landing but oh so close.

Second time, he definately got it, spun and landed it sweet. The landing on the kicker wasnt very good and the pow so deep that I dont think anyone could ride anything out of there. I would have to say, without a doubt that db did the backflip and that indeed the bet has been completed.

And I am very sorry to admit folks that I actually did have MistaSparkles digicamera in hand but it (and me) was a bit slow so only got the landing. SUCH a shame.

Congratulations to db, nice one mate. \:D

igloo -

at the start of the season I was being a little flipant and said that I would like to do a backflip off a kicker. Enderzero said he would eat his snowboard boots if I did, as I had only started boarding this season. Since then, enderzero moved from America to Japan and we have been boarding a few times. On Sunday, what is becoming "the ususal suspects" went to Arai and some jovial japanese guys let us ride their kicker for a while. We all did three jumps each, two of mine were backflips.

Now for my one and only gloat (I promise). This was the first time i have jumped a kicker. And last weekend was the first time I ever went into a terrain park.

Ok, shameful attention seeking gloat over, time for me to head off to the 'Pride' thread.

I must say I was pretty blown away watching a guy who said a few weeks earlier that he "didn't like having his board leave the ground", pull off two backflips in a row! The landing on the 1st one was a bit off, but he stuck the second one solid. Way to go dude!!

EnderZ- that was a mere nibble... you gotta munch a much bigger chunk of leather to satisfy that bet.... \:D