"My line" - wading through all the clutter

Anyone any useful insight into telephone "myline" services.

They are all just so hard to clearly compare, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the best one to sub to - or even whether to in the first place or not?

Cheers

My house is owned by the city council and when the myline dealine came last year they transfered so all the ph calls out of the city to KDDI. Now I get a bill for local calls and a bill for out of town calls and my worldlink bill - 3 in all. I was really surprised to find that it is a lot cheaper, maybe 2000 yen a month or so.

My advice to you is to talk to some people you know and see what theyre on. The plans are different in different parts of the country so what works for one prefecture wont be cheaper for other parts. If you know someone at the city or prefectural office get them to find out what the city/pref uses because chances are someones had a good look into it there. I know there are some websites out there too so maybe a search would turn up some gems.

I would never have bothered if it hadnt been done automatically but it is worth it