Yes I saw that article too.

bobby12 - get rid of Heskey, deffo. You're right he just seems to wander about looking lost and then seems to wonder why he don't score all too often. Byebye wave.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heskey was amazing before he came to us, i saw him play for the england under21s a few times on TV and he was unstoppable. I think he has lost his hunger. I was watching RockyIII last night, and he reminds me of Rocky in that movie. He has got it all, and has lost the eye of the tiger. He has got to get it back. He needs an Apollo Creed character to come along and kick him up the ass, give him some proper training. Maybe that was the idea behind bringing in Ian Rush. Frank Bruno never had the eye of the tiger either, which is another reason why its apt to call heskey 'bruno'.

But it often happens to good players that come to us - they just lose it somehow (stan collymore, david james, john barnes, nigel clough etc etc)

so how about liverpool vs chelsea then?

big game - a champions league place and therefore about 10 - 20 million british pounds on the line.

come on you reds! clap.gif

hopefully i will get to watch it in a bar, but the missus has to work in the morning, and it kicks off at 11pm, so i might get pussy-whipped out of it. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

Hey anyone else with the soccer packs on SkyTV. The season's over now - what happens from now until late August? Do they still take our monthly cash or what? (< yeah right!)

hey, hang on a minute, tha seasons not ova YET! have ya forgotten tha FA Cup on sat. nite??? then again, if last weeks rehersal is anything to go by... yeah, maybe you`re right, the season is already ova \:D and there may be some silverware at highbry this year after all

up the gunner clap.gif

Not forgotten, but as you say it is on Saturday. So I'm just thinking 5 days ahead of myself. Not that I'm expecting too much from the match...

when is it on, and what channel?

my reception has got crap recently, i cant watch half the channels and the listing information wont load \:\(

hey bowler, would luv ta watch it in a bar in tha big `T`(that WAS tha plan), but i`ve just been informed that i`ve gotta work sat. and sun.

i also see you`re in urawa? pity about the opening game this (J-League) season. i went to tha game and came away happy :p have ya been to any games here? i have some friends in urawa who are `URAWA BOYS`.

go gunners clap.gif

hey powers

big reds fan, hold a season ticket! every home game and the odd away. went down to osaka to see the big 6-4 loss we had. top weekend though! ill be going to the yokohama away game too in a couple of weeks.

those urawa boys are crazy arent they! who d'ya know? i might know then (or should i say, they might know me).

tell us if ya gonna be going to a game some time!