SARS-10 day incubation period

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
Ender-Z!

I would go if I was you!
(I would normally be there now....but)
...but DAD has other more important duties!

Regards!

Thank you for your concern. Tne number of news SARS patients every day has gone down to single digits now. I am still quite healthy though I still have a sick mind. My friend is still in a serious condition but thankfully he has not had to return to the ICU ward.

Glad to hear Hong Kong is slowing down.... Hope your friend recovers well.

As for your sick mind.... hmmm.... maybe there's nothing anyone can do for that. I assume it's not contagious, but at any rate I may wear a mask if or when I finally meet you one day.....

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
at any rate I may wear a mask if or when I finally meet you one day.....
Aw, what's the fun in that? C'mon, have fun and live dangerously, let me throw you a wet one!

Fantastic news. My doctor friend, the Head of the I.C.U. at one of our major public hospitals who got infected with SARS whilst treating patients there, is well enough to be discharged from hospital tomorrow. His close brush with death has left him nearly 10 kilos lighter. He will never be 100% again, but he is completely out of the woods now.

Joy and celebrations!

Great news, Markie, thanks for letting us know. Tell him we were all rooting for him....

Hmmm, I guess he won't go back to work in the SARs ward...

Why won't he ever be 100% again?

Thanks all, for your supports.

He will never be 100% again because, as in all SARS sufferers, the virus attacks and destroys part of the lung, most of which will not be able to regenerate again. They will always be a little short of breath in the future and incapable of physical exertion.