by the way, to those that cant do it, it looks ike the original picture, but it becomes 3D. so you see a 3D image as if there were 50 sheets of that one image cut up and layered on top of each other. theres no blur, its totally clear. the image it makes, it made from the 3D, not from the pattern. The pattern is irrelevant.

SBF...

Actually, mono vision isn't such a bad thing. Just means yer eyes collate separately, not together. You compensate for natural 3D with better perceptive skills. A bi will have a 70/30 perceptive/3D mix in depth perception, a mono 100/0.

A coupla tests for mono...

Drive fast, then cover one eye. If yer mono, it won't effect you, if it makes you swerve and crash, then you definitely AREN'T mono, (unless, of course, you are mono limbed...)

A slightly safer test... did you ever go to a 3D movie, put on the glasses and wonder what all the fuss was about....

You might also find it easier to use cameras, seeing the 'final picture' as it were, being as your eyes act like one...

(mono, not to be confused with a namesake sometimes picked up in yer teens...)

Thanks miteyak. I think i'll give the driving test a miss, a little too deadly for my liking.

The last time i went to one of those 3D movie things was at the Easter Show when i was knee high to grass hopper, so i can't really remember it. I think i have a magazine somewhere that has a 3D picture with glasses. I might try and dig that up!