Seriously, I find that a bit too.

One of the problems is that washing clothes in cold water here compared to home is CRAP. I always notice when I go back home how much nicer clothes feel and smell, and how clean they seem to be compared to my washing that comes out of my cold water machine.

Because of this clothes last much shorter than back home.

If you are serious about wanting to smell better, there are two things you can do.

1) take a long hard look at your eating habits for example - you should stop drinking soda, coffee, etc. if you are that is, and drink more water, juice. Some other examples - stay away from garlic and onions - really aromatic foods. Also stay away from junk foods with loads of additives. Eating healthier fresher food and cutting down your salt intake is what this is really about. Remember that almost everything you take in to your body comes out in some way shape or form - much of it through your skin.

2) Start your day with some excercise - get that first sweat out of your pores, take your morning shower, and you should be in good shape for a while.

thumbs UP barok, thumbs UP!

its true, ya only get out what ya put in. \:D i`ve been off the ink and tha filters for 3 and a half weeks, been runnin heaps, and havin a hit o` tennis, and feel sooo much better for it.

thats all about to end when i go `home` for me summa hols. \:\( oh well...

ahhh! thats cos they`re flushin all tha bad, smelly, good for nothin, free loadin, cellar dwellin, dirty rotten scoundral toxins outta ya poor excuse for a body!!! :p

stick with `em fukdane and you`ll soon be smellin sweeta than summa roses \:D