Anyone else watch the British GP over the weekend? Great race to watch - for some reason (!), lots of overtaking and exciting stuff.

Funny, even though the championship is pretty much a 4 way race compared to the Schumacher walkovers of late, the season as a whole still isn't generally making me feel too excited about it all. Sunday was good though.

Lets hope it goes down to the end of the season.

I watched it - surprisingly exciting, like you said. I hope Raikkonen or Montoya can take the title away from Schumi this year. I think next year might be even more interesting with Kimi getting stronger.

Its a shame to see Villeneuve stuggling towards the back of the grid race in race out. If he were back in a competitive car, things would probably be different (unless he's lost it by now after being in a dud for so long)

• 2 weeks later...

How popular is WRC in the UK? For me it's the most exciting motorsport to watch, but there's almost no coverage on US TV. There's nothing cooler than seeing a car belting down a dirt road at 100mph drifting through turns the whole way...