UEFA Champions League on perfectv, Euro 04 on WOWOW

Hey footie fans..... Sky Perfect TV is going ot be broadcasting the Champions League this seaosn. But from what I can tell from the Japanese, it looks like we have to fork out another 1800 yen on top of what we already do to get those Champions League games. mad.gif Am I reading right there? All 125 games broadcast.

Seems Wowow has Euro 2004.

(Here's hoping that games are included in the packs I already have. Slight chance by the look of things though).

Quote:
Predictions for the season:
Liverpool FC - Champions, Premier League. The cup where it belongs.....Anfield. \:\)
You've got that wrong, mate - it'll be staying where it belongs at Old Trafford.

if wowow has euro 2004 i might as well go out and get it now.

maybe it'be like the world cup where terrestrial and sky also has a share of the games...

whats the dates for euro2004 anyway?

(Liverpool for the premiership by the way.)

Yes Euro 04 is in June I think.

I've been finding out more, if you have one of the main footie plans with SkyP, the Champions League will be an extra 1000 yen per month.

Not decided whether to do it or not yet (the TV bill is getting quite high \:\( )

Here's a guide to what you can listen to on the Internet.

http://www.socceraudio.com/inglaterra.htm

I don't like the team, but the banter on Leeds United one is sometimes very funny. All of the stations are local, so they're all well biased. You get low budget adverts on too.

I like the radio coz you can get other stuff done.

• 3 weeks later...

About Euro 04 on Wowow - they haven't announced whether it will all be on the normal channel or the other 2 channels they have. Most likely it will be a mix, so you'll need Digital Wowow to get it all. I'm waiting to see how they do it before making a move.