Does anyone else here really hate the long journey back to Japan after their hols? My journey starts tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. Once I'm back in Japan and back home and settled it's ok, but the preparing, the byes, the (more) byes, the long journey....phew, not fun.

\:o

Always complaining? Almost as bad as you, right? lol.gif

I'm used to women around me complaining all the time. It's just their way of telling me "come on, pamper me more and make things right". Usually works! Not many men complain around me though (only about me). They know it's fruitless.

In defence of rach, I fully agree. It's not fun, she just pointing it out. I don't look forward to a journey back just before it happens. If any of you do, tell us your secret!!

And she is one of the happier and non moaning members of this forum in general wouldn't you say \:\)

I can't say that I am looking forward to the long journey to Japan, especially at my age, but it should be worth it to see how my son is getting on over there and I am very much looking forward to seeing Japan.