If 51% of women sleep in the foetal position, does this mean that 51% have a similar personality? Does changing your sleeping position (your 'body language') suggest a shift in personality?

And what are the personality implications of those who suddenly yell "Mou, kono yarou, yamete!" and smack you in the face from the starfish position?

Found this on anther website....

Freefallers ......" They tend to have "a brash and gregarious exterior," although this confident front hides a nervous personality who responds badly to personal criticism."...

I am a uncategorised sleeper!

I sleep on my back with arms behind my head.

whats that a "taking it easy" sleeper?

My own research into this matter has shown that those who sleep in the freefall position, while being brash and having some other unflattering characteristic associated with them, also tend to look more like a surfer when they snowboard.

I have a lot of trouble sleeping without a pillow. I always put one arm under the pillow and my head. I have a good friend that never uses a pillow. If I have a choice I prefer 2 or even 3 pillows (all nice foam please) but never more than 3. What are your pillow preferences?

Anyone into wood neck blocks?

Yeah, the leg pillow thing is kinda weird. I have tried it, and while it is comfortable I wouldn't want to make it a part of my routine. Ever tried a body pillow? It is a long pillow you hug like a small person. It could take the place of both of your beneath the sheets pillows.

Quote:
The freefall, flat on the tummy with the hands at the sides of the head, is the most unusual position. Only 6.5 percent of people prefer it and they are usually brash and gregarious
 Quote:
i sleep like that. in japan im a little bit out going but in my home country im kind of shy.