I am livid this morning at the f#%*@wits 424.gifwho last night drove an ambulance at 2 am past my place with the Sirens wailing and piercing through the still night. Suffering from sleeping trouble it work me and it also woke my baby who too is not sleeping well.

WTF!, is there a need at 2am on a deserted suburban streets to have the Siren going? is it fastidiously following rules like eagre beavers? an over exaggerated sense of ones own importance (like many have in their jobs here - just look at the baton wavers outside supermarkets) or is it plain and simple arrogance and selfishness? not thinking about others.

I seriously wanted to rush outside and shoot those clowns with a bazooka last night.

Have the lights flashing by all means but on empty roads in the dead of night the Sirens?

Morons.

There got that off my chest, I feel much better now

• 2 weeks later...

i hate the fire siren in our building. im on the fourteenth floor, if the alarm goes off we have to walk down the stairs and stand out in the cold for hours until 6 fire trucks come and firemen check every room/floor. its usually a 2 hour procedure topped up with a nice 14 floor hike. the last time it happened it was 1am and 0 degrees outside. we didnt get back up until 3 mad.gif