2 hours of jetcoaster fun - but really tired ....

I've just sat through the 2 hour jet/rollercoaster special on the tv. Apart from the enjoying seeing some cool coasters, I now feel completely drained after listening to the non-stop exclamations and whoooooos /aaaahhhs / sugoooooois of the "talented" talent doing the show. Why can't they just SHUT THE FRICK UP!?!? And why do they need about 15 talent on 1 show.

By the way, anyone been to Cedar Point in Ohio, it looks awesome.

That "Nothing But Net" in Dallas looked a bit mad as well. Basically you just jump unaided from 30 meters into a net below you.

eek.gif

Oh come on, it wasn't that bad.

Points in its favour;

They had some real talent - the presenters were varied and did some fairly sporting things.

The 'panel' included a man who seemed to make some genuinely horrified expressions that made me laugh out loud for nearly 30 seconds.

There were no endless cliffhangers before the ads with long and unncessary build ups to the cliffhangers again after the ads.

All of the coasters were different and noteworthy.

It didn't have Sanma in it falling on the ground.

OK, I had had enough of it after about an hour, but until then, it was fairly good value.

Yeah that was cool. It's not surprising he had the neighbours round all the time wanting a go. What they didn't say was that there was also a huge bong set up in that white building, and weed growing in the corn.