The most serious type of crime

I was watching the news last night - 2 different programs, 1 was talking about MJ and said how "molesting children" was THE most serious crime one could commit. Then another program was debating what was the most serious crime, and they decided that murder was.

What do you think?

Genocide pretty much takes the cake. Murder is murder but when you wipe out four million in one fell swoop you certainly have disgraced yourself so abominably that your name is forever synonomous with the words like monstrous and heinous.

if I was a kid I would much rather be molested that 1)set on fire 2) beaten to deth 3) dismembered 4) skinned 5) coated in honey and thrown in to an ant pit 6)tortured

child molestation is a terrible thing but definately way down the list from the most serious crime.

Quote:
Originally posted by jared:
1)set on fire
Burns are excruciating, I got nasty second degree burn an my leg and the pain was excruciating, I vomited from the pain. I have alot of sympathy for people who suffer massive burns, the pain is unimaginable. Thats why I really cannot fathom self immolation by fire as a way of suicide. Why not die peacefully than spending your last moments engulfed in a fireball of absolute agony?
 Quote:
Originally posted by badmigraine:
"Being trapped at work on a powder day."
Yet worse my friend is working on a lift at a ski resort on a powder day. Weakly smiling while your stomach turns in anguish as whooping, hollering snow riders caked in powder enthusiastically and euphoriaclly take loop after loop on your lift.
So close yet so very far away \:\( ....like an impotent man at an orgy...ouch
 Quote:
Originally posted by kamoshika:
Thats why I really cannot fathom self immolation by fire as a way of suicide. Why not die peacefully than spending your last moments engulfed in a fireball of absolute agony?
It certainly makes quite a statement.

...as long as someone captures it on film.