SJ members that .db. hates

Current Hate list ;\)

- no body is hated at present, but that can change.

please observe the below message from SJ moderator. \:\) . What it means is that if you are not on this list then I must REALLY hate you. Nah, joking.

Mr* - it is a bit hard to tell exactly what you were saying when you use that whacky font. where did you get that stuff from anyway? Overall I could tell the tone was not in my best regard so I erred on the side of caution and put you on my hate list. Now you will have to work your way off.

Markie - the mirror only impresses me when I am looking at it. ;\) :p

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
even after what I said about your webpage?
where, what? How could you say anything bad about my Apple.com template driven pre-fabricated zero funky-ness dry as a bone dull as the missionary position webpage? I put a lot of work into that little example of characterless online creativity. Anyway, it is only meant to be a photo album of the season, nothin more.
 Quote:
Originally posted by .db.:
Mr* - it is a bit hard to tell exactly what you were saying when you use that whacky font. where did you get that stuff from anyway? Overall I could tell the tone was not in my best regard so I erred on the side of caution and put you on my hate list. Now you will have to work your way off.
Get one of your groupies to translate what I wrote.

ps: F your list.

hey, ok, I got it wrong. I thought you wrote "impossible...."

Gomen holy crap Nasai, I see now I was wrong. It actually says:

"It is possible to the house of db to stay".

Indeed, any girl is welcome to the house of db to stay.

My list has been ammended. My mistake. \:o

don't worry about all that rude innuendo SBF.

all forums need a token gay boy. otherwise all the quality gay humour goes to waste!

and think about all the extra attention u get from these strapping young lads.

its really win win as far as youre concerned.

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freak:
.db. you skirt wearing poof \:D
SBF, you forgot to mention the purse he was sporting when we went on that pub crawl back in Easter. You can ask Ender and Mogs about that one.

Sorry man...but you just left that one so wide open I couldn't have lived with myself if I had let it go.

You'll be slappin me upside the head to wake me up when you finally catch up with me at the bottom of the run. ;\) Just kiddin man, lookin forward to it.