There was a little bit of green left in that one....

WTF!! do local motorists want their shiny wheels T-boned at intersections or what? there is 3 seconds between the change of a red light in one direction to the new green light in the corresponding direction. Yesterday I had a green light for 2 seconds and was moving foward when some MORON came flying through on a red light, turning right and cutting in front of me! this clown was a good 5 seconds into a red when he cut in front of me. RED means RED you wan**er, Damnit there are some selfish Fwits with around.

I would dearly love to have a set of cheap disposable wheels, demolition derby style and deliberately not brake to avoid one of these assholes and crash into him, oops sorry buddy you ran a red light and now you pathetic box car with geeky modifications is seriously dented, terribly sorry, the heart bleeds it really does. Have a Coke and a smile, learn to drive properly and better luck next time.

Umm, mind if I jump in with another road rage issue...

Driving home from Naggers last night, and every fwit from nagoya to Osaka seemed to be out.

Message to all the fwits...

1: The second lane on the freeway is for passing, there has to be something for you to pass to be in this lane.

2: The second lane on the freeway is for passing, you have to be going FASTER than the car on yer left to PASS IT.

3: The second lane on the freeway is for passing, get back over when yer finished.

4: The space in the fast lane between me and the car in front, it's called a safe distance between cars, and is not for you to undertake me into.

Another compalint directed at prat ass truck drivers:

When I am in the passing lane passing cars during a traffic jam and going as fast as the car in front of me wil allow me, cause he is doing the same thing, it does not mean you follow so close behind me all I can see is the first two letters of the make of your truck in my rear view mirror, expecting me to move and let you go ahead!! It takes more than 15cm to stop your 30t truck mate!

Needless to say this prat got a series of finger motions from me followed by a wonderful diesel smoke screen from my incomplete conbusting engine. Still he didn't seem to get the picture.

Quote:
Originally posted by miteyak:
Umm, mind if I jump in with another road rage issue...
on this issue i am actually quite relaxed now. if a car is overtaking even slowly i will wait my turn, but as the left lane opens up, i must make my presence known. each car gets a flash of lights on high beam after 5 secs, then another 3 secs to take action then another flash.

i then kindly offer 10 secs for action to show my temperate nature, before using the horn, another 3 secs and a second toot.

can't give further courses of action cos never needed them. always get me a clear road after this.

obviously as expressway loads build this formula will begin to fail, but in moderate traffic its a hit.

and on the red light issue.

i believe local road rules state that during the first 2 seconds and last 1 second of a red light, it is still permissable to cross an intersection.

u should also be aware of the nagoya creep. a special technique where u begin to drive across the pedestrian crossing when the lights for the drivers in the other direction turn amber.