jared here is what he has at 170 or less talk to him about binders on them he usally has demo binders for them for like 25 bucks if not already included. for someone using a 170 to 160 it is enough. I bought the black ugly atomics for the wife as a fat play toy it will always be fine in the deep or dust on crust. blpic27115.jpg prices on them but he might go down a bit.

full view blpic27116.jpg

Yuki here is what he has in what you want. The black ones look good and they are twined a little enough to do anything in the park, pipe and sking switch. blpic27114.jpg

The ones I got last year had killer bases. The thing about japan though is there are hardly any rocks. the resorts never open a course without it having enough snow or they clear every rock except the small ones. Thus you dont hit many rocks. Yuki the shipping will cost a bunch get a friend to bring em over. I might be over stepping my bounds but jared might have something carried over be a friend you could always ask him. ask about bindings too.

I was thinking about going to the heli sales but the japanese still have an image thing. These skis rock but they dont look cool or have messy top sheets. They dont get the fact that they fly down the hill. My deep powders are sic deep snow skis.

Big daddy link same as the other link if you saw it already http://www.geardirect.com/product_detail...574408820040609

Volkl Explosive specs

120-95-112