A friend at work (in house job at a foreign company) told one of his students that he and the person in charge of the language programme in HR had, after discussing the guys lack of prep for lessons, decided to invite the company president in for an observation. He was arranging a chair for the "guest"and poker faced as he told the guy. The president is a gaijin and my mate said the student was freaking until he told him it was a joke. Classic-pretty mean but funny as hell.

I woke up and told myself that it was saturday morning so I switched off the alarm and slept until 9.30am. When I woke the second time I realised that it was indeed a week day and was late for work! grrrr!! mad.gif

I played a great trick on myself lol.gif . I was annoyed with me for falling for it but thought it was funny. I always forget that it is April first for long enough for me to come along and play a trick on myself. :rolleyes: I will never learn.

i heard that an aet was at an enkai april 1st and told her kochosensei and supervisor that she was pregnant and going home in july. she's not married and a pretty straight-laced girl, and she kept going on and on about this for a while before telling them it was a joke. prolly freaked them out rather than amused them. stupid stunt i think.