All those in Kyoto/Kansai, Im looking for info on club Metro located in Kyoto - do you know where it is? Have you been there? Hows the dance space/atmosphere? Toshio Matsuura from U.F.O. and Alexander Barck from Jazzanova are coming on the 18th and Im dying to go!! clap.gif Any help or leads would be appreciated! Cheers.

I went to Metro. It was Reggae night. I had a great time. I danced on the stage with the all girl band and got rippen drunk. Got a big bruise on my leg and met some cute girls.

Easy to find. But can't tell you how to get there. Near a really big park. And next to a river.

It's next to Marutamachi Station on the Keihan line. The entrance is downstairs and joins the entrance to the station. It's on the south-east corner of the junction above the station.

You can walk there from Gion, straight up the Kamo river, but it'll take 40mins or so. I'd jump in a cab if you miss the last Keihan.

That event sounds like it'll be absolutely jam packed. Expect very smoky and hardly any room to dance. The locals give the club lots of hassle, but they usually let you go outside for a breather.

Nope thats not right cause it doesn't show the park that I mentioned ;\)

But Yuki it is a small place with a small dance floor and music is different all the time. I guess they have some wierd theme nights. I had a really good time though. But then I don't get out clubbing very often.