Don't worry, I'm not a "theme" poster.

But seriously, does anyone know where I can get good - and I mean good - pies in Japan? Are my efforts a waste of my time, or do I need to go back to Wigan to get my perfect pie.

I bought a Breville pie maker the other day and make my own!! Fantastic and great when pissed to come up with riddiculous pie ingrediants!!

Best yet has been, Beans, curry, lager and unagi!!

Breville, the way forward!!

However is nothuing like a good old Lancashire Pie!!

Pie is pretty easy to make, but you need a special 'pastry cutter' tool to mix the flour/butter.

But, you can get a 100% KICK ASS PIE in 'What the Dickens' Pub in Ebisu. You heard it here first...

The Breville Pie Maker I bouth over with me, but have seen one in a shop in Tokyo somewhere too, can`t remember the name, but somewhere in Kanda.

May be able to get them IN K`s Denki but don`t qoute me on that.

Pretty easy to make the pastry and you can actually buy it ready made in some food shops near me, so you just slap it straight on and stuff with filling. when making the pastry its good to get loads of air in your mixture so that its really fluffy, result is awsome crusty pastry.

Get yoruslef a Breville Pie maker and your away!! I should be getting money for this plug!!!

Enjoy!

Quote:
The Breville Pie Maker I bouth over with me, but have seen one in a shop in Tokyo somewhere too, can`t remember the name, but somewhere in Kanda.
farquah, is it this?
the best pie in kanda

This is very famous and I want to try when I go to Kanda, maybe this Wednesday.
I heard there is a branch in Roppongi.