Would you consider buying a volant ski.

1) last year with McConkey riding for them

2) this year with McConkey dropped and innovation scrapped?

Call me a sucker for advertising but my answers are 1) yes 2) no

Yah it sucks.

I would buy a Spatula for sure. If I had that kind of money just lying around.

Really sucks that Atomic can't see that high level market that the Spatula would sell to. All they care about is selling skis to the masses.

the spat patent belongs to someone else the guy who created the ski. Shane helped but he cant make a ski without a techie. the spat wont be made unless that techie makes under a different company.

Volant are being marketed to oldies who want bomber skis. Atomic already has 5 or ski fatt skis if you include their heli boards also.

I am getting spatulas!

Well not quite, I am putting in 10,000 along with 12 other people to get a pair so I guess I'll get to use them for a week or so during the season. When the season is done we are selling them and are going to split whatever we get for them at the end.

yep, We're getting demo bindings so we can swap them easy.

I figure it would cost a bit to rent them so a week for 10000 isn't too bad. Plus I should get 4 or 5 thou back at the end when we sell them (unless I want to buy them (unlikely))

ill give you links to a more expensive site but they will ship to you mate if you buy 2 you get 2 for 110000 yen and that is with the shipping mate. I can find em cheaper but they are sold privately or on ebay.

450forspatsbutwillshiphereIdidit

next step contact the mntlion he knows all and he has shipped to me. I just scored a f1 back up beacon for 15000 yen.

Themtnlion

All you have to do is ask where you can find spats

Spats that are for sale at 350

privatesalespats

Last dont pay 120000 for those spats. That guy is over charging actually he is chargeing double retail. consider this he got the skis for under 30000 he has room to move down huge.

order from them sheck their site they have lots of that stuff

plus yahoo japan auctions have tons of demo bindings for sale no more than 10000 to 14000 a set.

email will swales at evogear he worked my deal out. I will send his addy

wswales@evogear.com

tell him you heard about his site from a guy in japan who bought 3 jaks