TISM!! What a rock outfit! Not to be misunderstood nor misjudged, although it would be easy to do just that from reading what follows.

Classic songs include ( He'll Never Be an) Ol' Man River which sports the timeless line "I'm on the drug that killed River Pheonix".

Lets not forget the song I Might Be a C---, But I'm Not a F---ing C---

and also All Homeboys Are Dickheads

Excerpt from a TISM interview:

Quote:
TISM frontman Ron Hitler-Barassi is in fine spirits. He tells me he has just snorted "breakfast off a hooker's tits", then throws down a typical TISM challenge - for the band to fight the entire Canterbury rugby league team. Apparently, it's for the honour of Australia's womanhood.

"We've never seen such a bunch of downright animal misogynists since we last played with Powderfinger," Hitler-Barassi says. "I would like to challenge every single member of that team to come along and try and punch TISM's scrawny-necked, overintellectualised, wussy, middle-class heads in this Friday.

...well i neva, mr. britain- a closet tism fan perhaps ;\)

some more classics,

Elle McPherson is a real person. Just don`t tell tha guy who bought tha calender.

Tha roadie owned tha P.A. Tha roadie owned tha ute. Tha roadie told tha star to get out, or he`d bash one up his shoot!

nobody writes `classic` stuff like that anymore " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />