1) I went to the bank and had to wait 50 minutes (!) while other people came and made the woman in charge of my account busy. Whats with that system? I hate it. Luckily I wasn't in a rush.

2) I met a lady who used to have a thing for me 5 years ago for the first time in 5 years. My oh my. She looked good. And to think I turned her down (I was going out with someone else at the time - that didn't last). This other lady now has 2 kids and looks dynamite. Couldn't help thinking some naughty thoughts and getting frustrated about it ;\)

Two things happened today:

1) Said emotional farewell to a great little student who has been bringing me her journal for a year or so. She made me a huge card with a massive heart on it, which I am proudly displaying on my desk so all the lame ass teachers who dont like me can check out is brilliance.

2) Gave final class of 3 years at school. A total non-event, I didnt even tell the kids it was my last class here (and probably in my life, as I have no desire to teach ever again)

Two things happened today:

1) I opened my new fridge and 12 fresh eggs promptly popped out of the door rack and all smashed at my feet. Cleaning a pile of 12 smashed eggs is a big job!

2) An old guy wearing a t-shirt and shorts knocked on my door empty handed and announced "I am the electrician and have come to disconnect your old shower". I became Japanese for about 15 seconds where by I just stared at him whilst swaying my head with my Brain Operating System sending the error message: "does not compute". It turned out that in the UK we have showers that are attached to electric pumps in the roof. I apparently have a new one and the old one needed to be disconnected.

As a consequence of these twilight zone events I decided not to go to the office until lunch time.