Every day after lunch I sit at my desk and have a little single espresso coffee and a single Brazil Nut covered in chocolate. I enjoy that 3 minutes immensely and look forward to it ever day.

(Background: I have never been a coffee drinker, never ever drank it. Then I gave up trying to stay awake in the afternoons via useless willpower and decided that I should take coffee on as a remedy. I cant stand the muddy water appearance of milky coffee and nor do I enjoy drinking long cups of hot drink anyway - unless it is in the snow and it is hot chocolate. Espresso seemed the perfect solution. I have now become a little addicted to the very strong taste and the slightly oily texture of pure coffee bean. At first I had to wash it down with water. Then I toughened up and started to enjoy the after taste. Recently I discovered the Brazil Nut as accompaniment and am very pleased. I am even managing to only have one nut, never two which would spoil the experience. I have a thrilling life).

I am truly happy for you mate.

My small luxury involves laying a cable on company time, there are few things more satisfying than taking your sweet time to do it and know you are getting paid for doing it. lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by kamo:
laying a cable on company time,
When I worked for another company, but same line of work, I used to write myself off quite regularly after work during the week and certainly on the weekend. Sleep was a limited experience amd on a quiet day it was all but impossible to stay awake. If it got bad enough I would migrate in mid afternoon to the Cable Laying Cubicle to enjoy my slumber. When we moved to a new office block I was delighted to find that the Cable Laying Cubicles were not only spacious but well appointed with excellent ventilation, a floor to ceiling door for privacy and a large spare roll of toilet paper that I would utilise as a head rest.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Dear Britain:
Every day after lunch I sit at my desk and have a little single espresso coffee and a single Brazil Nut covered in chocolate. I enjoy that 3 minutes immensely and look forward to it ever day.
Damn, this whole time I thought you were a guy.