Does anyone here read any Japanese magazines? A friend of mine showed me some - dvd ones, a car mag and one called Friday. It looked like a gossip mag, with a "sealed up" bit in the middle that had some skebe pics of OLs in states of undress and their favourite positions and the like as well as blood type \:\)

It sure looked like it was aimed at men, but he said it was a popular mag with women too.

Quote:
with a "sealed up" bit in the middle that had some skebe pics of OLs
I remember a girl in my college was in the "sealed up". There was a dialogue balloon next to her nude "I like my English teacher in my college." and she used her student card to conceal her face. Our college was a christian women college and of course she was expelled from college. She was a skinny girl and it wasn't so sexy, we commented after checked it.
What an exciting school days! \:D

One of my ex-girlfriends was given a double-page spread in Penthouse magazine in an amateur competition they were running. She must have been all of about 17 because a tattered copy of the magazine did the rounds of the 6th form at my school which she had just left.

Cheap Japanese magazine layouts, like most Japanese websites that mimick them, are hideous to look at.