• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
dude you had the worst lunch of the lot.... no sandys was worse
wot? that was all that me and my friend wanted to have :rolleyes: Hardly touched your crap :p

Gamera, can you come? We need a sukebe ossan there!! ;\)

Im sexy, Im sure you could get, well, at least a few people from Tokyo who'd like to meet you ;\)

that and am surprised (though many peeps may have probably already have plans) that more peeps dont wanna meet up - can often find peeps to get rides with, not to mention were all cool as shit anyways cool.gif \:D

davo,dean, FF, wot did your wives decide as far as time and stuff? Im thinking of getting a big plate of sushi/sashimi. Bring either a 12 pack or a few bottles of red wine. But it depends if I drink tomorrow - got a picnic tomorrow too \:D

email my keitai once ya know peeps. cheers!

Yama it's a BBQ mate what's with the fish? I am bringing a BBQ which should be good for 6 or so people & I understand Fattwins is turning up with one as well.

To find the meeting spot check the following

map

We will be turning up at 11:30. Can't really have a late one as I will be busy on Monday \:\( . Anyways early is all good I reckon.

I'll be there with the fandamily and about three other people by the sounds of it.

I was just about to post.

After a rather drunk evening on Saturday, things were a bit slow and it was after 2 when I was finished. Sorry I couldn't make it....

At least United won this weekend \:\)