Good to catch up with Yuki's passion and Snowglider. Sorry I had to take off early guys but we should do another one of these closer to the season. All the rest of you Kansai SJGrs -hope to see you at the next one. That was a good spot to hook up with the outdoor garden, 500 yen beers, foccacia pizzas and ..ahh.. the cute bar manager. Not to mention the good company. Now I feel that the season is getting closer. Despite it being so warm last night down in Kansai I got the good news of snow up high in Hakuba overnight clap.gif .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

How many ppl did you get at the last get together?

When I organized one some years back in a close place to my house , there were only myself and someone else - just 2 inspite of broadcasting it in this forum!!!!!!! \:\(

Maybe coz it's countryside here.

Not sure how many would come if we organized another one here.

I'm on it Yamakashi. Friday night is all good for me, possibly heading up to Hachi Kita area on Sunday. Could do a Saturday one as well but won't be able to go hard if I'm bording the next day. We got three for our last one gamera, but **** me had to leave early due to a prior engagement at a student party for a friend. I told one of the students when I arrived that I'd already had three beers, to which he replied "Ahhh...you are a durunker!" lol.gif

Lets durunker!!!

That swearing censor is getting very strict these days. I didn't even use a really naughty word there. Guess you you'll all have to come to the durunker party to hear some of my choicer expletives :p

Friday night? shite - stinky poos knickers knickers knickers! (from Bad jelly the witch \:D ) Saturday night is much better for me, I have a dinner party on Friday night.

Have fun on Friday night otherwise beer9cp.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
Saturday night is much better for me, I have a dinner party on Friday night.
Oh, for the love of muck. Only homosexuals and brow-beaten husbands have dinner parties.

Pull ya woolly socks up and go'n get pissed with ya mates...... friday AND saturday night. Whad'ar ya?!

:p

I went way for 3days in Hakuba last week meanwhile the boy became sick, my dearest was frazzled when I got back - I need to put in some "wife time".

You give a little you take a little ;\)

• 7 months later...

**BUMP**

Peeps in Kansai, October 2nd, 2005, Sunday, if youre free, seems Osaka Jo Koen is the place were gonna meet up and have some beers/BBQ/banter/frisbee/etc...

If youre free and wanna come, please do. Fattwins, Snowglider, Davo, and myself, plus their wives and kids (i.e. better halves :p ), will be there too.

Lets Pre-season winter banter! \:D

wave.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
What are the details again? I would like to if I can..
Peeps in Kansai, October 2nd, 2005, Sunday, if youre free, seems Osaka Jo Koen is the place were gonna meet up and have some beers/BBQ/banter/frisbee/etc...

If youre free and wanna come, please do. Fattwins, Snowglider, Davo, and myself, plus their wives and kids (i.e. better halves ), will be there too.

Lets Pre-season winter banter!