The Situation...

I bought / bid on a rather expensive item (about 120,000 yen), bank transfered the funds, got a message from the seller saying that there would be a delay in sending the merchandise, I cancelled the transaction and asked for a refund, seller agreed to return my money by Nov 30, seller has not done so, e-mailed the seller several times (no reply), called the seller (no answer). Still no answer and no money from the bastard!

Quote:
Originally posted by pauldotnet:
The Situation...

I bought / bid on a rather expensive item (about 120,000 yen), bank transfered the funds, got a message from the seller saying that there would be a delay in sending the merchandise, I cancelled the transaction and asked for a refund, seller agreed to return my money by Nov 30, seller has not done so, e-mailed the seller several times (no reply), called the seller (no answer). Still no answer and no money from the bastard!
With that situation I wouldn't be waiting mate. Get onto any authorities that you can. Yahoo are very tight with their policies so you might get your cash back, but don't wait too long.
If the good were cancelled before sent then you only have to pay the 3% fee to the seller. get on to it mate! let us know what happens