1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I just thought your theory was hogwash and contributed nothing. There's plenty of evidence available that what prevented the planes being intercepted on 9/11 was a government conspiracy, not some 'optical illusion' that you just heard about. This carelessness over an issue of some importance irritates me. If it was an optical illusion that prevented the planes being intercepted as usual, was it just coincidence then that 3 steel framed buildings 'just collapsed' on 9/11?

As for quoting 'predicted', it indicates that I am assuming that what makes the thread 'spooky' or whatever for some people is that it appears to 'anticipate' or 'predict' 9/11.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry I was so careless just throwing around theories like that, what the hell was I thinking? \:o

And now because of my carelessness and improper hypothetical reasoning we will never know the truth about 911.

But the saddest thing to me is that ocean11 has ruled out my theory that I had worked so hard to develop. \:\( Oh God why? Why am I not the theorist that I had strived to be or that ocean wants me to be? I guess my PhD in Theory Development was all for nothing. The only action left is to hand in my theory license. I am sorry I have forsaken you oh mighty know-it-all, please have mercy on my soul.

• 1 year later...

Here are 3 more 9/11 videos, strictly for those with a taste for objective evidence and rational analysis (oh, and with a couple of hours to spare).

In Plane Sight covers some interesting stuff about the various planes involved. With analysis of the first plane hitting the WTC that I hadn't seen before, it revives the 'pod' theory with a vengeance. The film also shows suppressed media reports about bombs inside the Murrah Building, linking that conspiracy with the sort of conspiracy seen on and after 9/11.

9/11 Witness looks exhaustively at the WTC collapses, analysing the sound of the many various explosions and the evidence for demolition charges.

For those who have become fatigued with American-style presentation, Ex-MI5 person David Shayler gives a quick overview of the main points.

those are well put together. although i am not ready to charge the US admistration as guilty in the above mentioned crimes, i am certainly willing to entertain the idea.

i suppose though a very legitimate question to ask is, aside from gathering info and then arguing/namecalling about it online, what sort of genuine action can those of us without US voting previledges take?

> what sort of genuine action can those of us without US voting previledges take?

daver, those countries that are colluding with the US in the War On Terror and now the War On IslamoFascism are pretending to take 9/11 at face value, although they surely know what really happened.

One thing you can do is write to your elected representatives expressing your skepticism of 9/11 and the policies that sprang from it, and demanding truthtelling in your own country. There may already be an organization in your own country devoted to that. There's one in the UK, The British 9/11 Truth Campaign . Writing is a very easy step to take.

Another thing you can do is consider what sort of 'national lifestyle' the 9/11 conspiracy was promoting, and set up your own personal lifestyle in opposition to it.

Watched those vids over the weekend - very interesting stuff. There does seem to be such a large amount of unanswered questions. I wonder if the truth will ever be known.

Only watched the first one of those posted above so far. One question that comes to mind is if the planes were not fully loaded commercial airliners, then how are the emergency logs/recordings released recently dealt with? Have the individual families of the victims aboard the planes been interviewed anywhere in all of this? All those people who supposedly went down with flight 93, what happened to them? Any links that deal with this O11?

Rach:

There sure are a lot of questions, but like a US court case each side trots out their own experts who claim beyond a doubt that they are right.

For me the key seems to be the pentagon, where it is hard to imagine a 757 doing the damage that occured there . Reminds me of Kennedy with the entrance and exit wounds, as it seems the last hole (exit) was larger than the inital contact with the building. photo

There would appear to be plenty of video evidence of the Pentagon attack (hotel, gas station, pentagon security etc), but by not releasing any of the videos it looks a but fishy.

BP:

Seems to be some confusion regardng the recorders. Firemen on the NY scene claim to have found 3 of he 4 recorders there, but the govt either claims that they were not found or the data was not recoverable. Flight 93 cockpit recorder was played for victims families (who had to sign a non-discloser agreement), but the final 3 minutes were missing.

Another big problem is the cell phone calls . Evidently the success rate of the cell phone call from a commerical airliner is virtully nil, yet on this day there were many calls made.