• 1 year later...

been along time since this thread surfaced, time to look at the progress of torrents after sakebombs dire prediction of doom.....hmmm bittorrent dies? oh contrare if anything after Suprnova was shut torrent sites multiplied like a virus replicating and spreading.

The internet is infested with well organised comprehensive torrent sites, especially one with every game of Super 14 rugby, and another superb one chock full of British TV shows.....as stimpy would say " Oh joy Ren!"

You should look into MIRC as a serious alternative to torrents/eMule, takes a bit of IT skill but much faster and no fake files or viruses on there.

that article was dated december 20th, and i have certainly used this programme after that date. hmmmm

torrent sites with complete super 14 games!?! please share the info

I've given up downloading the games as I signed up for 4th media and it seems j sports is al,ost getng the games up to date.

BP you must have been stoked with the force's win last weekend.

yep \:D Even if it was to the lowly cheetahs! First win after two draws, woo hoo!

On the downloading point though, the two fellas I work with are both Aussies, and very much into their rugby. They have been complaining that the J broadcast has been giving shitty coverage, with games out for reply much later than the downloadable ones.