Just come back from my local coffee shop where i usually go to just chill before lessons on a Thursday morning and read my book when today I was interupted by the most annoying idiot I have ever met!! mad.gif

He proceeded to sit at my table uninvited and tell me the most profuse lies I have ever ever heard. I actualy was in awe at the amnount of B**s**t that was spouting from his mouth. I shall give you an example in his own words..."..yeah man am a former navy seal. It was hard man, don`t agree with the war..tell you why (shows me his ear and I can`t see anything) was in the first gulf war and got shot three times in the knee and head....... Had a chance to kill Bin Laden but was told not too......all my platoon died and i survived for two days hidin in sea after being picked up by a German super tanker......I know COlin Powel personally, p*ssed on some documents in front of him to show him how angry I was.....I had to register as a deadly weapon when decommisioned in Illinois....." WHAT THE F***!!!!!!!!!! eek.gif mad.gif MORON!!!!

I just had to share this, I really couldn`t believe he expected me to believe it????????? wakaranai.gif

Anyone else met/know anyonje like this?

The guy gave me his meeshi and I promptly filed it in the trash for future referance!!!

Unfortunately I don`t think the guy was on anything other than his own crap fumes from the sh*t he was drooling! Just one very odd ball!

I know Colin Powell personally; but Ive never been in the military.

Heard similar stuff down in Hiroshima cuz of the Iwakuni Marine Base - pretty big base. Anyways, you get groups of men/women off base and stories like that have been blabbed out tons of times.

Ive also had some very nice encounters with people from the military. I dont think you are but there shouldnt be sterotypes bout the military - there are some nice peeps too.

Yama also know a few good guys in the forces who have played rugby with but I doubt that this guy was ever actually in the military.

I think he said something about now working for a group of crack commandoes...A-Team or something???? ;\)