I think one of the biggest problems is that there are tooooo many trains coming in at 1-3 minute intervals, sometimes 5 or so. Thats just asking for trouble. Especially when cars have to cross the tracks and there arent any bridges or tunnels to cross over the tracks. People are gonna rush to get over once the signal goes off. see it daily here and it is as big a joke as people running red lights. I saw 8 cars run a red light yesterday (after it was already red) when I was running.

Quote:
Originally posted by sweets87:
what?!?!?! 3rd crash in 3 days??? i thought japan had some sweet ass transportation but i guess not? im buying myself a bike when i get there thank you very much
Thats probably one of the most dangerous means of transportation, sweets. Narrow streets, busy sidewalks, and the fact that the damn MO FOs in this country dont look mad.gif

All I ever hear mothers say is, emi chan, abunai yo.

Why dont you say, emi chan, chanto minasai!

阿呆!  mad.gif :rolleyes:

The two minor accidents were caused by vehicles on the line.

Some level crossings in inaka are not marked or come after bends or tunnels, so I would imagine minor incidents occur fairly often. Safer is better, of course, but normally such incidents wouldn't make the news.

Yama aint answering you Gamera so I will help you out - MOFO is a "polite" contraction of the swear word "Motherf**ker", which is in your top 5 of offensive vulgar words.