Has anyone else noticed this? I went to check my hotmail account this morning and found that the storage limit has been upped to 250mb! Quite a nice surprise but still lagging behind my gmail account. \:\)

I heard this has happened to other people but I'm still waiting. The Junk mail situation in my hotmail account is getting worse. Guess I should request that they do something about it.

apparently the upping on hotmail account is for American users only, or it was initially.

My NZ registered hotmail got diddly squat its still 2MB

Gmail is up to 2GB now :-) I got a couple gmails going now, hotmail and MSN can SAFD.

*250MB inbox available only in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Eligible Hotmail users will first receive 25MB at sign-up. Please allow at least 30 days for activation of your 250MB storage to verify your e-mail account and help prevent abuse. Microsoft Corporation reserves the right to provide 250MB inbox to free Hotmail accounts at its discretion.

the above is from the log in page of hotmail, I just checked again, I am still at 2MB.

I have had a hotmail for 8 years, the same old account and Microsoft are stiffing me extra storage and making out their magical 250MB is da bomb? Google is giving 8 times their piddly offering that I cant even get, google is giving me 1000 times more space than hotmail. Google keeping the customer satisfied.

Microsoft suck once again.

got take a chillpill.gif after thinking about Microsoft.