Being 5th or 6th in line for the first Gondola

... is gay.*

We were first on Monday, after 75cm of fresh fell Sunday night!!

dizzy_55.jpg?randNum=1168436634 ]

Thanks to Kuma's friend, we were the first to get in a gondie cabin. Stoked, Kuma started screaming. As Karma would have it, the liftie put some J-blokes in the cabin in front of us! eek.gif But they were just tourist and stood around at the top of the course when we got out. lol.gif fallen. We lapped it up TWICE before 8am!

*disclaimer: by "gay" i mean gay as in stupid, not gay as in homosexual

Kuma is French.

And looks like Freddy Michelak (Toulouse fly half) after too many pies.

That's the worst insult I can think of. He sent me a mail saying "Suckers!" from that gondola, as we were still in the line. bad man.

Plus he tells me to do things for his pictures and i hurt myself.

I am drunk on a weeknight. Bad. sleep now

bye

EBC I guess you never found our powder STASCHE! lol.gif

Yeah guys you caught me. That day I was trying to take gayness to the max. Gayness as in happiness that we beat even the lifties to the gondy. Dizzy you didn't have to post it that big! (you don't need to post the onigiri photo...)

I don't look like Michalak

Freddie_Michalak200.jpg

I look more like Pete Sampras with short hair. I don't have such a rug on my chest though :p

pete-sampras8.jpg

AK u never got hurt on anything I told you to do. If you're talking about your brand-new-yet-looks-like-it's-5-years-old-yellow-faded-dub-jacket-with-a-big-poo-stain-on-the-front getting dirty on the tree when you tried to test the smoothness with your chest...well, that was your idea all the way :p

BTW I have a new, funnier thing to do than the funny walk contest

ha ha,i don't need to comment at all - you just posted pictures of semi-naked men to show us what you (think you) look like... ha ha hah ha.

ok, i didnt hurt myself. but i could have done...

you still have that sadistic photographer/coach strea, though.

I like it.

When I was Gondy-op in Colorado on pow days we (other gondy-ops) we ride up in the first cabin as one of our work mates checked the line, the gondola then stopped running. we would then rip down the front side of the mountain, which especially gratifying at you reached the Gondola station and there were a 100 eagre punters waiting in line drooling and watching you come down the mountain. Finally to cap it off we would sneak in the yet to be opened Gondola terminal and then jump on the first cabin.

Two 'first' cabins on a powder day plus then first runs on the back mountains - it was glorious.

I worked the night shift so was always getting those butterluscious first tracks like that.