Anyone tried the new 'genki-go' shuttle in Hakuba? I did and the system is lousy. Can't buy tickets on-board, only runs at night - but not late enough for the bar crawlers.

It would be a great service if they just made a few adjustments...anyone else have any comments?

-SJA

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
i just walked all the way home from echoland now at 5.20am....... ****in where is that shuttle bus? B O L L O C K S
I had to walk home from 902 as well :p

I think the bus will have a few teething problems but it is a step in the right direction. The bar owners have forwarded some requests to changes of there system. Mix Bar will drive you home if you have a few late drinks in there.

where's mix bar? i'll be making that my last stop next time haha. yes TJ what a loooooooooong stumble home from 902 that must have been for you! when's the gym opening? the 4th?? we gotta get back in there!

what a good night last night, much better than new years. well at least AK and i didnt drive up a ski slope last night lol lol.gif thumbsup.gif

Quote:
What I wouldn't give to be able to walk home from Echoland.
lol.gif Sounds good.

I'd also be interested to know the reasoning behind the ticket buying situation there.

It's really bizarre indeed. And some of the bus stops are a couple of minute walk from where you can buy tickets, meaning if you time it wrong - you will miss you intended bus and be waiting 30min in the cold for the next one. Lame.

-SJA