• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
how long is the drive from Perth to Nesiko
I think you can ski direct actually. Ski to Mount Fuji which is in Nekisko (locals have a funny nickname for it - Yotty I think) and the Niseko slopes are just 20 minutes to the west.

If this is all true we might not need a flight! If we get a boat over to Europe, I'm thinking we might be able to ski through Europe, through Russia and China, then just get a boat from China or Korea over to the west coast of Japan. And then ski into Hakuba triumphantly in time for tea 2 days later!

A plan you think?

Nah mate, I've got a map on a tea-towel which shows that Australia is in fact on top! So it's the reverse! You'd have to go down(UP) to say, Southern Italy and then from there it would be up (DOWN) all the way.

You blokes have no idea. I've done it all before.

Right listen up. Comming from london is a snack. first you need quite a bit of speed to launch yourself off the cliffs of Dover. Depending on the line you take you will land in either Normandy or Brittany. From there it's a clear run to the Swisss alps. once again plenty of speed is needed to hit the those mountains. Given enough air time you should land ,say eastern Turkey.

From the it's pretty much a clear run accros to the east coast of Russia. Don,t forget to check out the Mongolian terrain park, its wicked.

Now the tricky part. You have to build a large kicker on the beach in Russia so you can get enough air to clear the sea of Japan and land in Hokkaido.

Legend has it that a Aussie guy called Bruce actully got enough air to land on the eastern face of Nesiiko !! Right near the 100 yen noodle bar.

Comming from Perth is abit trickier. Once again a large kicker needs to be built on the beach at Broome. ( no snow , no worries, just use sand ) A fair amount of speed is needed to clear the Timor sea. You should try to land on one of the islands in the Mollucus chain. I have heard of a guy who actually landed in Bali on the side of Mount Kintamani. A huge feat. His name was Bruce something. Anyway he had a nasi goreng and a pepsi and a massage and was in Nesiiko that afternoon !

I'm sure there is no-one here of that ability so I'll explain the rest of the route.

Basically the Indonesian and Philapine archapeligos are a large series ot moguls to enjoy, be carful of the volcanos with smoke billowing out the top, they are active. If you dont get lost or fall in a volcano or get captured by pirates inthe Malaka straights or get eaten by tribesman in Malaysian Bornoe or arrested in Singapore for spitting. lYou should be in Nesiiko the following evening to watch the AFL match live on the big screen !!!

Simple really