• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea!

I've never had something like that before!

Don't suppose you know where to get a cheap pair of 80-90 mm skis BP? They don't have to be great quality ;\)

I like the tabasco stories - perhaps the most entertaining thread about the weight of AT skis i've ever read! ha ha

(agree with BP about the heat too - if you like it..)

this is a ski touring thread. tsb set up the 8800s you wont be disappointed. it will take to a day to get used to the difference in balance but you will get it non the less.

Skis are meant to be skied mate, auz has some of the worlds worst snow conditions if you worry about rocks you wont improve. You wont break your ski mate and if yu do you can get another one cheap through the single replacement program that companies have.

I'm catching up to you!

FT: I almost defintely will, but as mentioned, if I can get skis 250 or less then I'll definitely consider them (even if I sell them second hand and only get 200 for them because I don't like them, then I've only lost $50 for a couple of days of riding which is cheaper than hiring).

i love hot sauce guys but i dont feel the need to act like a child for beer. tsb you make enough money to buy your own beer. think powder skis and your quiver is complete. your go to ski in auz is your park ski.