1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

A Japanese friend and I were having a talk about this when we heard that places like Kandatsu and Kagura (and presumably quite a few more places) were only opening up part on some days.

Question: if a resort is only half open, should they be giving a discount on a one-day ticket?

What do you think?

Um, yes! If they are giving you less than what they would normally offer then why should they expect to get the same amount of money? Doesn't matter if they can't open certain parts, they are still providing a reduced service.

If they clearly tell you before you enter - and you know what you are getting - I have no problem (of course I would like to pay less, who wouldn't?)

I'm pretty confident that bet next to no resorts (and probably no resorts) reduce their prices if a run or two or more can't open.

yeah, well obviously it depends on just how much is not available, and you are right that you have no right to complain if you go ahead and buy a ticket knowing what is available. One or two lifts is no hassles but if it is a significant part then I wouldn't pay full price. You're right though SKI, probably no resorts would reduce their price.