oh dear, dear me, yep you got me spudlet, i was trying to make 1265 yen , by what did u call it,skining some wedge??? yep my hands are up, im caught. that was my intention all along, looks like it curtians for me. spuddy old boy, how perceptive of you. coz thats what i do, i prey on underpriced items to skin some wedge. looks like ill have to seek new employment. thanks for the heads up.

You come on here and slam a shop, where many of us have mates there and know the owner, with no proof, no pictures, nothing to back up your story other than we have to take your word for it - and called on it, and come back with this smart@ss answer?

Good job. Sure people will really belive your story and wanna buy things from you in the future :rolleyes:

Spoggo how much money did you make flogging stuff here? come on man you gotta have some perspective you now just pissed on your customers. You should have just taken a few posts on the chin and all would have been fine. Heck you still have time to take some of the last things back as well.

sprog said: "yep my hands are up, im caught."

Smart-arsed answers aside, as a natural and active gambler I am quite comfortable in sticking with my opinion, based on the available info. I am also prepard to conclude that you are not very intelligent and lack integrity.

ps:

wedge = money.

skin = trying to get a little bit of money as a middle man.

Check out how much gear spoggo has put up for sale in the snow japan classified section. He said he's selling because he updates every season. Who legitimately updates 7 boards, 4 sets of bindings and wear every season?

He's not the owner of that site since it's the snowboard division of backcountry.com.

Also the stuff he was selling was from all different years so that doesn't necessarily mean he got 7 boards, 4 sets of bindings etc every year. He might have a sort of prodeal where he gets to buy the equipment he reviews for cheap.

Anyways, I don't know him at all but I don't see why everyone jumped on him. We haven't even heard from the shop yet. On the other hand I don't know how anyone would buy last year's board thinking it was this year's. Do some research!

Well, perhaps karma has got me in the rump? Or perhaps spoggo's curse is involved with dogfunk.

Guess what happened!

I ordered the board from dogfunk.com (as mentioned, they are the snowboard arm of the huge backcountry.com). The product pictured on the web page was the 2005/06 model. The list price was certainly for the 2005/06 model. What arrived by expensive UPS express shipping was the 2004/05 model. I have called them and they were very nice about it. We are in the process of negotiating an appropriate percentage refund.

Yeah, but I don't think he was involved (at all).

Backcountry.com admitted stuffing up and gave me a refund of over 50%. Not a great deal, just slightly better than a fair price for an 04/05 model. None the less I am ok with it and also acknowledge the good customer service they gave me on the phone (I spoke with several different people)