British filmmaker/event organizer Warren Smith has made a film about freestyle now and then. There are some interviews with original hotdoggers and naturally a lot of new school park and pipe. It is published for free on the internet and called Coefficient Drag (low res only), but 29 min of fun.

Coefficien Drag

For our readers in London. The laptop and several external diskdrives from Warren were stolen from his car last weekend. He has offered a 5000 pound reward if you can bring it back to him in good shape, unless you were the person who stole it then he will have you arrested for stealing his stuff.

the movie is free, but stealing harddrives and laptops isn't legal.

Found someone who has it one his computer, but it is a 100Mb download and he doesn't have webspace to upload it. So we have to wait til it is up and running again.

"Daffies", have not heard this word for 15-20 years. Loved the back-flip off the cliff face, had to replay it a few times.

Some of these kids (some older guys as well)do some amazing tricks, too bad they try soooo desperatly hard to look and sound cool. I find it dumb, so I guess my steeze factor is at zero. :p Actually, some of the kids in that movie were more naturally relaxed and not trying so hard to talk the talk and look the look. Maybe the beginning of a shift, dunno.

But hey, whereever floats your boat!