Banff Mountain Film Festival and TGR Movie Premier

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sage was quite taken with the local talent, Dirk too!

They were cool dudes, easy going, approachable and great to talk too. Jeremy Nobis has to be one of the best all round skiiers on the planet and he was as down to earth as they come, just chilling and shooting the breeze.

I wish a could ski as 1/4 as well as either one of those two guys.

I had a good time last night, I hope more of these events happen.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Yah it was good to see you out there Snowglider

I too was amazed at how approachable those guys were. Turns out they are human
But after watching what they do on screen I get confused
I know, watching the Vid and standing there talking with them was kinda surreal, eh? That vid was sick!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
yeah sick sage stepping up and hitting a 120 foot gap switch. Nobis talking about how he took the wrong skis to Alaska and although he looked good he was struggling
yeah, crossing his tips continually on 50deg spines and not losing it? the dude has skills!
  • 4 weeks later...

bump

sounds like you guys had a blast at the Osaka TGR--i ended up with a hooded sweat shirt and a t-shirt here tokyo

i've got an extra ticket to the A and B Banff Screenings in Tokyo Saturday. if anyone's interested, let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Dizzy, I was suppose to go to that a few weeks ago here in Osaka. Bought tickets but couldnt go \:\(

I belive Taka was putting it on and doing that (he lived in Banff for 4-5 years) nice guy. How was it?

Did you get a red hooded sweat-shirt? Probably got the same thang eh?