• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
invite the gf toque might as well make it a fun painting.
I would but she works Saturday nights \:D

She says she wants to come out once or twice this winter though. Dan's gf has promised to teach her how to snowboard

I truly value the contribution that you guys make to this forum, but if possible could you please use the off topic area.

I scanned through the last 5 pages of this topic and it is full of predominately personal conversation, a few off the topic posts is natural, but 5+ pages? I come here to read info about snow, it makes me feel like I'm imposing scanning through info on your personal lives while I'm looking for info about the snow.

I definitely don't mean to be disrespectful because I know Toque, Yama, Fattwins... and others make a wonderful contribution to this forum.

I definitely don't mean to be disrespectful because I know Toque, Yama, Fattwins... and others make a wonderful contribution to this forum.

what about me? :p

RockyV: if you average out, there's loads of stuff related to snow

additionally, it's usually one of the threads that people keep coming back to for lurking...

Yes I find it amazing how many people actually read this

Snow in town this morning clap.gif

The snowline was just a few metres above my house on the hillside as well. I even saw a car with about 10 cms on the roof. Strange that I can get excited about this even though I've already been on the skis in deep snow 4 days.

I cant make it up until the 17th/18th. Got final exams next weekend keeping me at school on Sat... too bad eh?

FF, I could do the above weekend if you want and could even stay until the 19th (mon) but gotta get back that night cuz my school ski trip the next day \:D \:D