Quote:
Originally posted by Walking Hormone:
Awesomwe dude, I was up there a while back as well loved it. Wouldn't mind joining you next season
yah yah
If you got the gear you are more than welcome to come on some trips. Even more so if you have skills that I can mooch off of and learn from.
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Babump

Went up to Norikura for some summer turns

Probably about 50 people up there skiing. Most of them were race training however a few were bumping and jumping. And then there was the BC crowd made up of Telemarkers and me on my rando gear.

Half of the snowfield with the summit area in behind. I just learned that you can ski up here all year round.

blpic44282.jpg

blpic44284.jpg

Twister are so hot right now \:D

blpic44285.jpg

And yours truly aiming directly for the rock

blpic44283.jpg

I guess it could if the system were right

But the 2 falls that I have been here it gets pretty early snow. So I think the first up high snow in early october could fill in the sun cups and make some nice turns

big-looking sun cups (or "spoon cut" as it's said in Japanese). reminds me of late May conditions in Kagura.

amazing to see you on skis in August. if you can grab some turns during autumn, you can use the photos to make a nice "year-round ski japan" calendar.

Been super busy and it takes ages to get to the snow here (7 hours each way).

Going to copenhagen in a bit over a week (which is why I've been super busy). Planning on going down when I get back though, hopefully the snow is ok...