Hi everybody !

Let me know, wich is the largest night ski area in Japan?

and how many slopes & lifts are there working by night? I mean overall slopes length (or acres, but bether if you say the length) and the typ of the lifts, example: high speed quad, double chair etc.

Thnak for the informations anyway

Dear Mr

I write an artictle about night skiing around the world & the world's largest night ski areas.

So I have the following questions:

1. the overall lenght of the illuminated slopes

2. the longest illuminated slopes

3. on how many slopes are the night skiing avalaible

4. how many lifts are working by nights and wich, I mean the lifttype, example: hihgspeed quad etc.

5. Illuminated terrain park avalaible or not

6. the overall territory of the nightskiing area (in acres, hectars or square miles/kms)

Thank you in anticipation !

Best Regards:

Mr. Balazs Stanicz

Quote:
Originally posted by connackers:
I think it`s Niseko in Japan and the world. Have a look in the resorts section.
thank, but the link pages of Niseko are in Japanase.. and I can't speak this language

hey Fattwins

No.. not going for night skiin'. Heard they have the best dry powder in Hokkaido, but after reading bout all the Aussie there, thinking bout switching mountain. Prefer a mountain where the native hang out or something.

I like nagano myself because the mountains are double the size.

If you want the northern places PM capt. stag or his better half Shimba. They live up North and could point you to some nice hidden gems, that get more snow than niseko.

Also think about Tomamu or Furano for biggish more japanese resorts. Tomamu has hikable OB sking that looks pretty good. Less snow but just as dry.