backatsap, I reccomend Ski Movie II: High Soceity. Great AK fotage and good music! There is boarding in there two so it is a okay for both likes.

Otherwise I am with danz on the MSP. You might wanna check out TGR(Teton Gravity Research) movies too. Some good ones can be found.

For a write up on this years ski movie releases check this out!

http://www.freeskier.com/skiers/article_display.cfm?refid=672

My picks are Ski Movie III and Prophecy.

Do you mean movies or simply videos?

The only boarding movie I know of is the one that came out last year (Cool Boarders)

I once saw a trailer for a skiing movie with Aspen in the title. It looked like a horrible mid-eighties (?) B-movie about some young guy trying to cut it as a backcountry guide employed by demanding high-powered ladies who want more than powder. It looked well dire.

If you're just looking for videos, try and get recent ones, especially for snowboarding, because the standards (terrain ridden, tricks performed, camerawork) are getting higher and higher. If you're interested in rails and jibbing, the Forum vids Resistance and True Life are pretty good, if a touch short.

Not skiing or boarding movies of course, but theres some good ski chases in some bond movies. I cant remember which one (For Your Eyes Only, Spy who loved me?), theres one with a good chase and then skiing off the top of the mountain. Awesome stuff.