Where are you going to buy seasons passes this year

norikura is cool, but if you live in matsumoto you might as well go up to hakuba - it takes the same time.

I wanna get a ticket for Yanaba, but I am not sure that they even do a season pass. Also, their night skiing ends at 9pm rather than 10pm and I like to 'naitaa' in the weekdays.

Thus, I will probably get a pass for Kashimayari, purely because it is nearer to Matsumoto and thus you dont have to queue for as long in the traffic that cloges the road between Omachi and Hakuba at the end of the day.

I'm gonna try out Kurumayama on the Venus Line because it's just up the hill behind my house. Being just up the hill behind my house also means that it might not be great, and I've never actually been there.

Anybody been to Kurumayama and got any comments?

I wish...

don't have the time or accessability to make it worth while...

man, I miss my Threedom pass ($200 for loon, waterville, and cranmore...at least teleskier knows what I'm talkn about...)

danz

Does anyone know the details about the Nagano ski pass which includes Happone and several other fields? Does it include Tsugaike? I'm being a lazy arse & should look it up myself I know. How much does it cost?