It seems that resort and ski town work is poorly paid and often not much fun. Imagine being one of the Nescafe cowgirls or whatever they are at Hakuba 47-the ones who wave at everyone when they leave. Anyway what's the best ski town job you have had or have in Japan? This includes any job where you are super close (1hr or so) to good riding. I like my work and where I live but wish I was closer to the Mts come wintertime.Go on-make me jealous!

Used to be the English teacher in Kutchan-Niseko@s bustling metropolis - but "used to be`s dont count anymore, they just stay on the floor til someone takes them away....." Also used swing punters around on the back of a snowmobile at the base of Higashiyama ... great job ...morning out rooping it up breaking trail in waist deep pow pow... couldnt hack the owner though....

my mom told me never to take candy from a stranger... cool.gif

I just think waking up every morning and remembering all you have to do is get up to the Gondola early for freshies would be sweet. Ski powder every morning, work a few hours a day, and party at night. Could definitly get use to that!!!

Yeah I'd love to be closer to the mountains/nature-even though big cities have their redeeming features. Unfortunately Mrs Davo has an aversion to the cold and couldn't do the same kind of work in a smaller city/town than this.

I saw a reality TV busted on the job thing once with a lollip lady necking a six-pack of beers on the job. Lollipop! Lollipop! Lolly! Lolly! Pop!