WANT TO HELP? How you can help spread the word about Snow Japan

• SnowJapan Admin

We're very happy that we've been able to get all our new content online. We hope you like it. Info on what is new can be found here:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/7029.html

The new content is only the start though - we want more people to know about Snow Japan, use the site and get involved. As always, we'll be doing what we can to spread the word in a number of different ways...

We thought we would take this opportunity to just mention a few ways in which you may also be able to help spread the word about Snow Japan - if you feel so inclined of course! Apart from the obvious ones like telling your friends there are other ways in which you can be a big help in spreading the word:

LINKING TO SNOWJAPAN.COM:

If you are in charge of a website or blog, you are more than welcome to freely link to Snow Japan (or suggest to other people who might be in charge). The more links that come into Snow Japan, the better.... it helps with things like Google listings and the like. We have prepared a few banner images (below) that you are welcome to use. We'd be happy to make different ones or provide you with our logo if you wanted.

SNOW JAPAN FLYERS:

This summer we made a new Snow Japan Flyer and the office is now full of the things - we now want to get rid of them! If you know of a place that accepts flyers and would be happy to have some Snow Japan ones for people to pick up (bars, restaurants, clubs, etc), please let us know and we can send you a bundle. They are A5 in size (half the size of a piece of A4 paper). And they look very nice. Here's what the front and back of the flyer looks like:

flyerfront.jpg flyerback.jpg

INTRODUCING SNOW JAPAN TO HOTELS, ETC:

If you know of any hotels or companies that you think might benefit from having a listing on Snow Japan, please let them know about us and what we do. We have information sheets and a Press Release in Japanese that we can send out.

SNOW JAPAN PRESS RELEASE:

We have an up-to-date Press Release about Snow Japan in both Japanese and English. If you want a copy of that and know a publication that might be interested in covering our site - English or Japanese - please let us know and we'll send you a copy.

-------------------------------------------------

Any help and support is of course very much appreciated. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------

sjmapsimage.gif......... sjphotosimage.gif......... sjrssimage.gif

Hi SJ#1,

I (really) don't know what ^^that guy is on about, but I have a two-way-street suggestion of my own, viz, if we link to SJ.com we should be able to put our url in our forum signature. Actually, I have already linked to SJ.com

Other than that, me and my lady don't need any help. lol.gif

But thanks for the incredibly good and free map section. Better than free stickers.

SJ what i am on about is spreading the word here in europe!

Me and my lady(austrian) are lookin at coming to japan for the 07/08 season and are struggling to make any good contacts at the moment!

We are very helpful couple who are willing to promote this website throught europe in anyway (as it is the most informative place we have come across so far)and only ask for a little help in return! Alles Klar?

Sometime i may call upon your good knowledge of all things japanese if that is ok by you?

we are not so knowlegable about the way things work there in japan but we are respectful and are trying to work things out!(including learning japanese)

The sticker idea is not so lame! as we visit many locations throught the europeean winter sports arena during the winter season therefore having the chance to put the word on the street in a semi permanent way! so to speak!

chill out SJ i have viewed a few of your posts recently and you seem to be becoming quite aggresive in your posts and replys!

SKI HEIL!

P.S all advice is always greatly recieved!

>>chill out SJ i have viewed a few of your posts recently and you seem to be becoming quite aggresive in your posts and replys!

I guess you did a typo and you meant me, not SJ? I'm nearly always intense and aggressive, its my best friend and worst enemy in life. As for SJforum, I've been that way for 6000 posts and counting. Its totally off topic so lets just drop it, but don't expect me to change and good luck with your thing.

• SnowJapan Moderator

Thanks for the mails and offers of help folks we appreciate it.

Yes fattwins, you can take the above or below images from the site and use them if you want. If you need a certain size, please let us know.

Here's some more:

sj4.gif

sj3.gif

sj2.gif

sj1.gif

Thank you!

>INTRODUCING SNOW JAPAN TO HOTELS, ETC:

If you know of any hotels or companies that you think might benefit from having a listing on Snow Japan, please let them know about us and what we do. We have information sheets and a Press Release in Japanese that we can send out.

SNOW JAPAN PRESS RELEASE:

We have an up-to-date Press Release about Snow Japan in both Japanese and English. If you want a copy of that and know a publication that might be interested in covering our site - English or Japanese - please let us know and we'll send you a copy.

Could you email those to me SJ#1? Cheers.

• SnowJapan Moderator

Hi folks

Thanks for the mails. SJ1 is having a bit of a needed rest (almost no sleep since Tuesday) and everyone is a bit exhausted after the last few weeks. We'll get back to this early next week if that's ok. Thank you.

\:\)