Hi everybody,

I was thinking of heading down to yeti sumtime during the long weekend. I've noticed there aren't any rider reviews for that place. Anybody been there and know what it's like ? My main concern is that they'll be 10 million people there. Anybody got experiences/horror stories they'd like to share ?

cheers

went there last wednesday. snow condition was good BUT it was crowded so i wouldn't dream of going there on a weekend. It isn't big enough for the large number of people who would go there on a holiday. i sent some photos to this site but they haven't been put on the site. didn't see any kickers on wednesday.

klubhead

klubhead, some of your photos were up on the site the other day - probably still are. Nice pics.

Anyway, you can put your own pics up now on your member's page (if you make one) - don't need to ask anyone to do it for you any more.

apologies!!! I when I clicked on the link I got a message saying it was invalid ( 404 ).

cheers for putting them up!!

DO recommend yeti to get your legs back, if you board well there you can board anywhere!