Just did mate and came here to say just what you did! Jezzus, it is killing me. God knows how you seasoned snow addicts must be feeling!!

Thursday 14th November 2002, 4:51PM

Still coming down steadily here folks! Wet snow in the village but pow higher up, more than accounting for the losses we had in the base earlier in the week. Hakuba47's R1 is open again. A reported 160cm at Happo and counting! Happo's have announced lift prices of 1500yen from 11/15 to 11/20. Note that the only bottom lift operational (from Sat) is the Kokusai pair on the Wadanomori side.

Anyone going be there on Sat?

I intend leaving Tokyo Friday night and sleeping in the car somewhere till the place opens up in the morning.

I will be alone and it would be great to meet up and slide and lift ride with someone.(Not a milehigh crusader so no worries there folks)

Um perhaps if we change the leaving time to earlier in the morn I don't see a problem.

Or maybe Ocean or barok or someone has room at their pad for three snow hunters on Friday night \:D

sorry to put you on the spot like that. I don't want to interupt your plans (and it was a good plan at that).

It is ok to say "sure, the girl can come, but what are you going to do all day at home on saturday deebee?"

Seriously, if it wont work then say so, mean old man.

Hi everyone. Went up today (Thursday) and had a pretty wild day at 47. Theres thigh deep powder above the middle station and its still snowing so tomorrow should be even better. I`ll let you know if I can drag myself to an internet computer. Oh, and the other good news is that Goryus opening from Saturday

deebee I was thinking of the well being of your GF.

If she don't mind sleeping in the back of a van with you and this stranger then there is no problems.

If you wanna go and the van camp is no good then let's go early morning!

She is welcome to come along. Besides as a blonde curly person I don't wanna be subject to any mistakes you might make!

Give us an e-mail and let's talk some more!

I would prefer not to go alone(expensive) and you seem like you wanna hit the snow(cheap for all)!