SNOW JAPAN - JAPANESE FORUMS

Our new Japanese forums are now online and ready to go! You can get there by clicking on the JAPANESE FORUM link at the top right of any page of the English forums.

Just a few points:

- if you want to use the Japanese forums using the same handle you use on this English forum, you will have to register in the Japanese forum in order to do that.

- as the Japanese forum is brand spanking new, at first there may not be much activity on there at all! We are going to do our best to spread the word around with some marketing of the J site, but everything will help. Please do help if you can by telling your Japanese friends about it as we try to build a new community over there. We are hoping for crossover between the 2 forums/sites in the coming months and years, making everything more fun for all.

Any help is of course greatly appreciated.

Many thanks again for using Snow Japan!

\:D

----------------------

PLEASE NOTE: The Japanese Snow Japan site will be going online later this afternoon - so until then if you click on the HOME buttons in the Japanese forum, it will take you to a "page not found".....once the site is online this will correct itself.

I shall spread the word to all my Nihon-jin boarding bastards. \:\) Hey Mr. Moderator, if you`re willing to make a semi-decent looking shirt advertising the site I`m sure many of us would be happy to wear it. Just a thought..